Monday, March 26, 2012

The Streets That Lead Everywhere...





























I think Chandni Chowk is one of those places which you can fall in love with. I mean I did, purely because the place was so enigmatic. The winding alleys which seemed never ending, the infinite number of shops and the ambiance...I got to tell you, there definitely something mystical about the area. Visit the place early in the morning and you can just keep on clicking. Your battery would die but you'd still aimlessly wander, turning every corner as if someone is calling out your name, until you get lost...
I can still hear her...

2 comments:

  1. Congratss for the new DSLR keep clicking :) mine is a lower version than you (500D).
    Chandni chowk and Paranthe wali gali is just unforgettable. I went this winter and the crowd had doubled up no matter how cold the weather was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Yea, all these old delhi places are beautiful.
    :)

    ReplyDelete