Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mumbai...The City That Never Sleeps






My trip to Goa, unexpectedly took a detour and I found myself in Mumbai amongst all the highrise apartments and busy streets. A couple of the photos above were taken from the roof of a 26 storey building. From this height, one can see Mumbai extending all the way into the horizon in all directions. Even after spending more than 3 hours on the terrace and the security guard literally begging, asking me to come down, I just couldn't get enough of the view around me. I felt as if I was on a cruise liner with an ocean of tall buildings and bustling population all around.
View of a lifetime, I'd say...


5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely spellbinding Rahul.. great work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 0_0 amazing work sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree with Shruti....Just can't take my eyes off these clicks... :)

    ReplyDelete